Ask your strata questions from strata lawyers at CCI Vancouver’s seminar - April 13, 2013
Are you a strata council member, strata owner, or a strata manager?
- Do sections and types confuse you?
- What steps do you need to take under the Strata Property Act to become a type or a section?
- Have you heard about the new Limitation Act and how it will likely impact on strata corporations?
- Are you still confused about your legal rights and remedies when it comes to insurance?
- Do you have a long list of questions you have been anxiously waiting to ask a lawyer but have never had a chance to ask?
- Would you like an opportunity to hear about the most recent condo case law decisions in B.C. ?
To get answers to these and more questions, and be updated about the most recent legal decisions in B.C. that may affect you and your strata corporations, register for the next CCI Vancouver half day seminar to be held Saturday, April 13, 2013.
- Paul Mendes, J.D. of Lesperance Mendes
- Shawn Smith, LLB of Cleveland Doan
- Phil Dougan, LLB of Access Law Group
- Jamie Bleay, LLB of Access Law Group
How to register?
CCI vancouver is a non-profit organization helping strata council members learn all they need to know in order to make better and more informed decisions for their stratas.
Whether you have a CCI membership or not, you can register for this strata educational seminar at CCI Vancouver's website.
However, if you would like to get all the benefits of becoming a member including using discounted registration fee for all the strata educational seminars throughout the year, you can check the rates and download the membership application here if you are not a member yet.
How to learn about CCI Vancouver's future strata educational seminars?
To stay up to date about other events and seminars by CCI Vancouver, become a member and connect through social media: