Computerized Strata Management | New Strata Management Course at Langara College
We are pleased to introduce the new Strata Management course offered by the Real Estate department at Langara College starting from Fall 2016.
Learn to use general purpose software and cloud-based tools to improve efficiency in Strata management while conforming to Strata and privacy laws in British Columbia regarding electronic record keeping. This hands-on course will significantly benefit Strata managers and assistant Strata managers.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Apply various software and cloud-based tools for Strata management
- Understand various methods of Information Management
- Understand various methods of Asset Management
- Identify regulations surrounding Strata legislation
- Understand communications about Strata meetings
- Understand financial planning related to strata
Key elements of the course include:
- General-purpose office software and cloud-based tools - MS Office, Google Docs, Cloud–based storage (Dropbox, Google Drive)
- Information management for Strata buildings
- Communications, Meetings, and Events
- Building Operations and Planning
- Asset and Financial Management
Length and Number of Sessions:
6 sessions, 3 hours each
Method of Delivery:
Classroom - Mix of theory and computer lab
How to Register:
There are various ways you can register for this course. Please visit the registration page on Langara College's website to see all the options.
Primary Contact: John Neuls CS Program Coordinator, Real Estate 604.323.5409 / firstname.lastname@example.org