PowerStrata is a cutting-edge Strata Management software platform that helps British Columbia Strata Corporations and Strata Management firms manage Strata units more efficiently. Cloud-based and feature-rich, PowerStrata strives to be the leading choice for Strata Managers, Strata Council Members, and Strata owners across BC.
- Comprehensive, integrated solutions for strata management companies as well as strata councils, owners and tenants
- Better and more efficient communications
- Significantly helps in implementing routine, and preventive maintenance plan efficiently
- Scalable platform for strata corporations and property management companies of any size
- Robust solution to address the needs of multi-building, mixed-use and sectioned strata properties
- Serves both self managed and professionally managed strata properties
- Simple to use, intuitive, and user-friendly
- Protection of sensitive information with bulletproof security - secure and private
- Cloud based centralized system with automatic updates and daily backups - nothing to install or maintain
- Multi-level user groups with different access rights
- B.C. based, fast and reliable data Centre - no disclosure of personal information due to the US PATRIOT Act
- Conforms to B.C. Strata Property Act (SPA), and Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA)
- Ongoing and timely customization of new features at no additional charge, based on our clients' changing needs
- Includes access to powerful Strata Web Portal service and full client support
To see the full list of the features and services, check our product page by clicking here.
"Condo Smarts: Poor record-keeping costs strata money
...Strata corporations always struggle with managing their records. Strata councils frequently change, the strata management company changes, records get moved around or archived and critical documents are lost.
Online storage has provided everyone with a tool for document storage and access. A website for your strata where nothing but records storage is maintained is an excellent economic resource. For example, Power Strata Systems in North Vancouver provides a cost-based hosting of strata websites specifically focused on information management. For $35 a month, a 25-unit strata can store all its records and maintain a stable corporate history.
Your strata controls the information and access, and the next strata council or management company won’t be chasing down lost records or contracts."
-Tony Gioventu, Executive director of the Condominium Home Owners Association (CHOA)
Link to the full article on Times Colonist | April 13, 2016:
"As the Managing Broker of a strata management company that has a portfolio of about 50 Strata Corporations, we are fully on board with Power Strata. They routinely exceed our expectations and those of our clients."
-Strata Management Company | Jim Allison, Assertive Northwest President and Managing Broker